Laguna Waterpark, Dubai Water
Waterpark rules and regulations
- Guest entering Laguna Waterpark must be 1.2 meters in height to access some of the slides.
- Laguna Waterpark is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and slides feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted.
- Lifejackets are complementary and available inside the waterpark. Ask a lifeguard for assistance.
- Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical ability or are overweight for their body type, or under “doctor’s care” should not use the slides.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed.
- Some water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities may present a risk of injury.
- Please follow all lifeguards’ instructions.
- Please wait until instructed by the lifeguard to enter the slide start tub.
- Allow the lifeguard to assist you in the proper seating arrangement.
- Please wait for the lifeguard to dispatch you.
- Please ride in a seated position facing the center, holding the handles at all times.
- Please be wary of the depth of the water in the pools.
- Unruly behavior, horseplay and queue jumping is strictly prohibited.
- Laguna Waterpark Management reserves the right to ask the guests who violate this policy to leave the waterpark.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwears will not be permitted.
- Laguna Waterpark Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses are not allowed when riding the attractions unless affixed with a proper head strap.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult no younger than 18 years old.
- Laguna Waterpark reserves the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
- Smoking is not allowed in the waterpark, unless in a designated smoking area.
- Rental lockers are available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Laguna Waterpark accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of any personal items.
- Laguna Waterpark reserves the right to inspect all bags.
- Inappropriate/unsafe swimwear attire is NOT allowed. For more information, kindly check our swimwear policy.
- For safety and hygiene reasons, you must always wear appropriate swimwear attire at all our attractions.
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, buckles etc.
- Long necklaces, chains, metal hairclip’s and large hoop earrings
- Swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction
- Swim diapers are available for sale at our gift shop
Reff: Laguna water park